Oh BOYYYY --- this is the big month for me and my precious little Gunner! He could be making his appearance ANY DAY now and I am SO SO SO SO ready!!!
I love linking up with my sweet friend Farley for monthly currently - it has been the one link up I have been faithful with. Not sure why, but I love it! :)
Castle. Always my go-to when I get home and what I watched all summer long. I really need a new obsession, but I am not over Castle yet. He reminds me of my husband so much so when Chance is out of town working it makes me feel better.
There are several things I'm loving currently.
1. It's almost fall. UMM - the -er months are upon us and my heart is HAPPPPPPY.
2. My son is almost here! There is a slight chance he could be coming THIS WEEKEND, but that depends on my fluid levels, so we will see. If not - any time!!! I can not wait to see this sweet face and love all over him!
3. This school year. It's going to be super challenging, but I have my babies from last year PLUS new babies. Looping is seriously the best. I don't know why this isn't implemented all over!!
Here are some of my babies from last year that are with me this year!
UMMM HOLY COW.
We are about to be parents!
My body back! My son in my arms! This school year to be AMAZING and full of miracles! My students to ALL be successful! My maternity leave to be PERFECT! My practicum to be A+ worthy! My life to slow down after baby gets here (HA!)
To REST REST REST!
I am EXHAUSTED!
1. Mommy first
I have got to remember that Gunner and my husband come first after he arrives. School has always been so important to me, and it's not that those children are no longer important, but I need to be the best mommy I can be.
2. I have got to learn this. Stress less - live more. Time is all that we have that is ours and I can't spend any more days worrying.
3. Miracles - I am really nervous about my students and the STAAR writing. I always say I can not perform miracles, but these babies have the potential and I will work to get them there (but reminding myself of number 1 goal as well!)