I can not believe Black Friday is just around the corner!!! I am teaming up with some of my teaching favorites, The Primary Pack, to show you what we want personally, for school, and what we think YOU should want for your classroom for Black Friday! :)
Hunter Rain Boots - So, I normally wouldn't justify me wanting these just because we live in south Texas, but the rain this past year has been INSANE. I absolutely HATE walking around school with wet pants because I have flats on. So these are a must somehow. (Costco has them for $79.99 for members, I will be getting these ASAP)
Target Gift Card - If you know the way to my heart, you know what this will do :)
Yeti 30oz Rambler - 30oz of delicious coffee every morning. Being a new mom and coffee has become my BEST FRIEND.
Mini Kenmore Coffee Pot - See previous wishlist item. This would be for my classroom.
Gunner, Gunner, Gunner - Little guy is the sole receiver of gifts. Everything you see on my wishlist, I will more than likely purchase myself. Except we will all spoil little man.
I am to the point where I would do ANYTHING to get grammar to stick with these kids. I already splurged and got all packages of mentor sentences by Ideas by Jivey and those have already helped SO much. Then my teaching partner introduced me to Games 4 Gains. SOLD. They love it. The top four products are in my cart already.
Then for my design purposed for the classroom, I'm all about I Teach! What's Your Superpower?
The next three are all in correlation with grammar and writing to get my students to become pros!
Here are a few things from my store, Cassie Thomas, that I think would be a great addition to ANY classroom. These are my best sellers:
- Author's Purpose- This is a mini pack to get you started or to reiterate author's purpose. It's 34 pages of anchor charts, graphic organizers, lessons, etc.
- Writing through the Months- This is one of my favorite products I ever created. I grew up loving creative writing and this is exactly what that does. The students roll 3 times for character, setting, and problem, then they write a story trying to solve that problem. Some of them get really crazy and creative. They are organized by months.
- Spiral review (STAAR)- Even if you don't teach in Texas, this correlates with CCSS also. It prepares them to think critically about their reading.
- Procedural Text Mini Lesson- This has been my biggest seller this year! It's a mini lesson pack to get started with procedural text! The kids had a blast with it last year.
Drumroll please.... Check out this HUGE giveaway package you can win by entering below! There is a resource from almost everyone in The Primary Pack, perfect for all primary grades!! Good luck, friends and happy shopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Download the images above!
- Add your personal holiday wishlist to the image titled "My Personal Black Friday Wishlist"
- Add your favorite sellers products from your TPT wishlist to the "My Classroom Black Friday Wishlist"
- Add your own products to the "For Your Black Friday Wishlist"
- Link up below to share your Black Friday Wishlists!
- Don't forget to enter our fabulous giveaway above AND visit others linked up below!