Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Monday, June 16, 2014

Educents Kinder Bundle!

IT'S LIVE JUNE 16!!! 

Hi bloggy friends!!!


I am so so excited to bring to you our Kindergarten Educents bundle!!!

Never heard of Educents!? It's just like Groupon, only for educational materials! It's truly a lifesaver!!! I love it! This big bundle is 74% off!!!!! 1300 pages of YEAR LONG materials for $24.99, how can you beat that?! Check out below with what I have included!!! 

For those of you who know I'm switching grades, I know this is strange haha, but I will still create for Kinder and I will always hold a special place for it in my heart! That's why I'm so excited to have TWO of my products in this bundle! 

My two beauties that I'm super excited to be included are:  
  
and 


I created these products and both ended up being my first real big sellers and I was so thankful for that because they are two I was first most proud of! 
I used the sight word roll, read, and color daily in centers! My kiddos learned the sight words so much faster with this activity, and they loved it!!!



 It includes a full years worth of activities for your kindergarten classroom!  So exciting because it's stuff for now, in a few months from now, and all the way through the end of the school year!  Check it out below!  



For a limited time it is $24.99 from Educents which is about 75% off!  
18 instant downloads with over 1300 pages of materials you can use all year!

http://www.educents.com/#mrsthomasclass
  


You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment