Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Friday, March 13, 2015

Spring Break in Review


Holy smokes. It's Friday... of my spring break. I am almost beyond embarrassed to even link up with my friend Sandy at ELA everyday for this link up because my spring break was BORRRRRING. But I will share a few things! You can link up at her blog also!

Spring break always seemed to last SO long when I was actually in school or college, now that I'm a teacher I strongly believe this ecard:
Depressing, right!? I count down the days for school weeks to end, the hours even. I woke up and was in complete denial it was Friday of my spring break.
Here are a few things I did:

Monday

I spent ALL DAY binge watching the new season of Pretty Little Liars. I was way behind, and it definitely is not a husband show. I don't care if I'm not a girl in high school or college anymore. I want their clothes, all of them :) 


Judge me :) 


I spent a lot of time moving things from the office to the guest bedroom to start planning for baby. I also got in a bunch of things I had ordered. 

I'm just so in love with these. Maybe it's the teacher in me, I don't know. But these books hold a special place and it's setting the color scheme and tone for the baby's nursery. (We find out the gender March 28! :) Keep a look out!) 

Told my husband to get ready, he's wearing baby everywhere ;) 
We also buy pampers everytime we go to the store. We are a little crazy! 

This was technically earlier this week. I'm now 13 weeks today! But Baby T is getting bigger :) 


I also spent a whole day getting things printed off and creating something I so desperately needed for my kiddos. 
A STAAR review.
I created category 1, which seems to honestly be the biggest struggle for my kiddos. Dang vocabulary. So I made some fun activities. 

  I also created an extra set in the pack for those of you who aren't from Texas and need to include your standards. I'm telling you - lifesaver! Click on the pictures to take you to the link!
And... last but not least...

This is what I remember doing most of the time. 





Don't forget to go link up with Sandy and share your crazy Spring Break adventures which I hope were much more exciting than my random runs to Sonic for a peach sweet tea or the sushi place to eat some COOKED fried sushi :( <--- pregnancy probs!

Thanks for visiting, I still have 2.5 more days to enjoy, husband comes home today WAHOO!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment