Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Top Ten Things I Want To Do This Summer:

Hey friends!! :) I hope everyone is having a great Memorial Weekend! I have school tomorrow since we are making up a bad weather day. (Let me tell you how well this sets with my veteran husband--- it doesn't) We had family over today, and cooked some spaghetti and are now thundering up! 
I decided to link up with Deanna Jump over at Mrs. Jump's Class for the top ten things I want to do this summer. 

Here's my kicker my entire summer is already prettttty much planned out for me. But, here we go anyways!


Number one: 

SLEEP.  I don't know about y'all, but I am WORN OUT. I don't ever get to sleep, even on the weekends. My life is so busy it's unreal, granted I wouldn't change anything, but I would just like to feel caught up one time. In the near future, please.

Two:
Schlitterbahn. I will probably live here with my sister in law and nephew. He's finally old enough to enjoy it, so we are going this week even. SO EXCITED! 

Three: 


Float the comal and guadalupe river. It is seriously the.most.relaxing.thing.ever. Sorry for all the periods, but don't knock it till ya try it!

Four:


Coast adventures. (Can you tell I love bodys of water?) I'm pretty much a sucker for anything that involves me, water, a full cooler, and no kids. ;) 

Five:


I do have a lot planned for school though. I am making the move from Kindergarten to Third grade if you haven't heard. So this summer is moving my brain from thinking like a 5 year old to an 8/9 year old. Some definite changes, but I'm so excited and blessed.

Six:


I am also teaching Kinder Transition program until July 3. I am pretty addicted to my job, so I wouldn't trade it for anything, I'm looking forward to that too.

Seven:



Family. Parents. Oklahoma.

We are going to be going to Missouri to my family's lake for the 4th, and I am beyond excited for that. I miss my family. Haven't had them all together since the wedding and that is definitely something I love doing.

Eight: 


I will be decorating my new room and getting super organized, I want to be on Kinder-Craze's level! Ha! I will get there some day. I was able to get the Superhero theme from Melanie over at Shop School Girl Style!! I'm obsessed!  

Nine: 


Spending time with my God-Daughter. It's not something I get to do much anymore, and she's here already and will be until mid-Juneish. If not longer. She's one of the biggest gifts in my life, and I love being able to teach her and have her around. (That's her in the yellow dress in my wedding) 

Ten: 


Working on our flower bed/house. Getting it organized finally since we moved in, I just haven't had the time. 

The saddest part is of all of this is that I have about 3 weeks to do anything I want to do in, because I have so much SD and moving rooms and teaching summer school. Busy busy busy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

If you want, head over to Deanna's page and link up! :) 




3 comments:

  1. Wow...moving from kindergarten to third grade huh? You are going to LOVE third grade. I taught kindergarten and now I teach second grade. You are going to love their independence and ability to stay on task for more than 5 minutes! Good luck to you and BTW, I love the super hero theme. I can't wait to see pictures of your new room!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I am moving from kindergarten to 3rd also. We have got to talk via blogs...I NEED resources and ideas as I only have centers for 5 year olds. I LOVE YOUR 10 things for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water too!!! Good luck on your move from K to 3rd. What a great adventure that will surely be!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete