Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Thursday, June 4, 2015

June Currently - a little late ;)

Well, it's June 4th. I am going to go ahead and get this currently done. I skipped out last month - May was INSANE. I really give props to those of you putting out products and blog posts consistently. Does anyone give classes on balancing life?! I would totally take your advice! ;)

Listening - Well, I feel like in the evenings this is all we are listening to anymore because all of my shows are over for the summer :( Bummmmmmer. But I love Big Bang and it's really about the only show that I can watch the same episode a thousand times! Do you have any shows like that!?

Loving - I don't think I need to say anything else. Besides - HALLELUJAH! This pregnant teacher is TIRED. 

Thinking - anyone else's to do list more than one page?! Next school years to-do is never ending, my life's is never ending, it's a vicious cycle. I will say - I ordered this gorgeous planner from Plum Paper Designs on Etsy!!! Get yourself one. I plan to keep my life in order. We will see. 

Then for school I ordered A Modern Teacher's Lesson Planner - It's AMAZING. I am so excited!!!! 

Wanting - to just relax. I want to not think about school life and grad school for just one week. Is that too much to ask? Maybe? Ugh. I just need two days in a hotel alone with a book!!! Sounds PERFECT.


Needing - well I have homework due this weekend. Need to get going on that. Need to start prepping for next year and maternity leave, ASAP. I also need to go to bed soon, my husband is over here yawning like crazy, I know that's his way of telling me to hurry it up! ;) 

Summer Lovin' - ahhh ... those words sound so nice!!! I have to make time to myself, somehow!! Have to get this house organized big time. Baby will be here in September and, well, there's a lot going on in this place that is not okay! Planning - I have Mrs. D's Corner Sub Tub binder and am ready to get it all together for maternity leave!! Have to start NOW or else I'll be a nervous wreck!!!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie,
    Congratulations on the baby. Nothing is as wonderful. Now prepping for a sub for maternity leave is not as wonderful but necessary. Hope you have a wonderful summer. Glad I found your blog.
    Stephanie
    Lunch, Snacks, and Recess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the baby to come! I'm jealous of your planners, they look swish! I need to get myself something for next school year.

    Butterflying Through Teaching

    ReplyDelete