Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Currently (Realllly late post)

I have been so terrible at blogging lately. Keeping up with TpT, creating, printing, laminating, reading blogs, instagramming, face booking, ON TOP of my own classroom, is beyond EXHAUSTING. I happen to forget I have a blog. I don't think many people see it, so I forget to even get on here :( It's the least of my priorities I guess you could say. 
We also just moved this weekend into a beautiful 3 bedroom home and I am so blessed. I can not wait to get it all together. :) So with that being said, I linked up with Farley for this months Currently.
So, listening: I was just listening to the end of the Super Bowl. Total blow out, can't believe it. My husband had said last week Seahawks would win based on their defense, but didn't want to ever bet against Peyton Manning. But boy, was that outcome not expected. 

2. loving - This new house!! Oh goodness, we just moved from a 596 sq ft apartment to a 3 bedroom home. Needless to say, we are loving it right now! :)

3. thinking - I need to get some rest for the Kinder SDE conference tomorrow and Tuesday! I am so excited to learn more about my passion! 

4. Wanting - Wouldn't that be nice to always have an extra day, that isn't a snow day! My poor friends back home in Oklahoma got hit with ANOTHER storm. I hope it clears out for you ladies soon! 

5. Needing - Sleep. This goes without explaining. I'm exhausted. I work work work ALL THE TIME. We also need groceries, we have milk and tea here. That's it. 

6. 2 truths and a fib. 
1 is actually true. I went to school year round. I had one semester where I took 24 hours! So crazy. I don't recommend that to anyone, ever!
2 is also true. I have no idea how everyone funds all of these products! I have learned to print the black and white at school, but this color ink and card stock work -- ANY TIPS?! 
3. I am most definitely fibbing, but boy do I wish this were true. I want so badly to be in love with going to the gym. I also love spending time with my husband and puppy. (and eating and sleeping and drinking wine, so I am not sure how to manage all my time;)) 

Have a great week y'all! Can't wait to share what all I have learned and am doing next week with my kiddos!
Mrs. Thomas 

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! It's adorable! I wish there was an extra day between Sat and Sun! Then I wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow! Have fun at the conference tomorrow. You are so lucky to get to attend! I could never imagine taking 24 credit hours in one semester! You must be wonder woman! Congrats on the new house! Have a great week!
    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's a work in progress. It's a lot to keep up with!! I appreciate all your kind words :)

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! I love everything you said! I desperately need an extra day in the weekend. And I graduated college in 3 years, too! It was madness, but worth it! So jealous you get to go to the SDE conference! Have fun!! :)

    The Sharpened Pencil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! 3 years is definitely madness! I love meeting others who have went through what I did!!!

      Delete