I have been so terrible at blogging lately. Keeping up with TpT, creating, printing, laminating, reading blogs, instagramming, face booking, ON TOP of my own classroom, is beyond EXHAUSTING. I happen to forget I have a blog. I don't think many people see it, so I forget to even get on here :( It's the least of my priorities I guess you could say.
We also just moved this weekend into a beautiful 3 bedroom home and I am so blessed. I can not wait to get it all together. :) So with that being said, I linked up with Farley for this months Currently.
So, listening: I was just listening to the end of the Super Bowl. Total blow out, can't believe it. My husband had said last week Seahawks would win based on their defense, but didn't want to ever bet against Peyton Manning. But boy, was that outcome not expected.
2. loving - This new house!! Oh goodness, we just moved from a 596 sq ft apartment to a 3 bedroom home. Needless to say, we are loving it right now! :)
3. thinking - I need to get some rest for the Kinder SDE conference tomorrow and Tuesday! I am so excited to learn more about my passion!
4. Wanting - Wouldn't that be nice to always have an extra day, that isn't a snow day! My poor friends back home in Oklahoma got hit with ANOTHER storm. I hope it clears out for you ladies soon!
5. Needing - Sleep. This goes without explaining. I'm exhausted. I work work work ALL THE TIME. We also need groceries, we have milk and tea here. That's it.
6. 2 truths and a fib.
1 is actually true. I went to school year round. I had one semester where I took 24 hours! So crazy. I don't recommend that to anyone, ever!
2 is also true. I have no idea how everyone funds all of these products! I have learned to print the black and white at school, but this color ink and card stock work -- ANY TIPS?!
3. I am most definitely fibbing, but boy do I wish this were true. I want so badly to be in love with going to the gym. I also love spending time with my husband and puppy. (and eating and sleeping and drinking wine, so I am not sure how to manage all my time;))
Have a great week y'all! Can't wait to share what all I have learned and am doing next week with my kiddos!