Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Few last weeks of freedom...



Good evening friends! 
It's Saturday night, andddd here I am... Sad. I know. It's been a long weekend, and sadly school is closing in sight. I can't say sadly, I am very excited to be going to 3rd grade. So excited I still feel like I have so much to do!!! So last night I get this bright idea I need parts of speech posters, at 1:30AM. So what do I do? I make posters. 

I am giving 2 away on my facebook page! I am seriously SO excited to print these off. I'll post pictures when I get all my printed started and hopefully done in the next two weeks.

I also created this forever freebie 
It's free in my store www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Cassie-Thomas forever. :) 

Then I ALSO just created a new fan freebie up on my facebook page! 

Please, check everything out! 

Are there any other important BOY posters I should have for 3rd grade? Even 2nd grade teachers can weight in :) 

Have a blessed night y'all!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment