Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

I am linking up today with Miss Decarbo at Sugar and Spice for: 


So, this is my life right now in my spare bedroom.

Since I am switching grades I have to go through and sort out all of this for what I can and will use and what I won't and get organized.

My question to all of you:
If you have switched grades, what are you best organizational tips?

If you haven't, how are you using your summer to get organized for the next year?

Second year teacher here! :)

Thanks!!! 






post signature

3 comments:

  1. I have been working on organizing my classroom library this summer. I brought all my books home and had them spread out all over my living room floor. I'm still not quite finished but it's been a big project. Here's a link to a blog post I did about it: http://soaringinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/2014/07/classroom-library.html

    Good luck getting organized!
    Jessica
    Soaring in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've switched grades but just from K to 1st and back again so I kept 99% of my files/centers. My only advice would be that even though it's a jump curriculum wise from K to 3rd, keep some stuff because you may have those babies who are really low (I've seen 4th graders still on a pre-primer word list- makes my heart sad) and you can use it for RTI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best tip is don't get rid of anything by thinking you won't use it again with this new grade level. You just never know what the future has in store! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete