Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Just Me January Linky


I decided to link up with Kinder Sisters over at http://kindersisters.blogspot.com !! :) 

The questions were asked as followed: 
your name!
Cassie Thomas :) 

What is your hometown/state?
Afton, Oklahoma now residing in Texas! 
Are you a morning or night person?
Morning these days. Not that I exactly want to wake up, but I'm so exhausted at night time I don't ever stay up like I used to! Now the weekends and over Christmas break were completely different. I was up past 1 and awake around 7-8.  
Are you a collector of anything?
Not really. Clothes. It's a problem. 
What is the most used app on your smart phone?
Instagram, I am sure. 
What is your favorite cereal?
Fruit Loops with Marshmallows, but if I have to be healthy, Special K with yogurt!
What is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
Oh goodness, I have shoes in my closet from freshman year in high school (2004)
What is your favorite snack?
Does wine count ;) Food wise, I love fruit. 
City or country?
Country. Big time. 
What is your favorite thing about teaching?
Listening to my kiddos "play" and not know they are learning. Then talking about it later that day. I love knowing I'm making a difference. :)

So, everybody go link up with the Kinder Sisters!! It's their first linky! :) 


Good night!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment