Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions

Well I thought I would get on here while I still have a few days off and share my resolutions! I found the cutest linky party from 
 Peach For The Teach
I also would like to share another resolution I have for myself that I recently discovered from 
 Okie Teacher Tales

I plan to begin juicing. I would really like to start fasting, start out at 5 days. I'm so excited! My juicer just came in and I am ready to get to the store! 

I have so many stomach issues and migraines that I think my body needs an entire cleanse and this seems to be about the only thing I haven't tried. It definitely ensures I'm being super healthy! So wish me luck :)

Well, I'm going to get off of here and enjoy my evening and the next few days! Hope everyone has had a great New Year thus far!

Mrs. Thomas :) 



1 comment:

  1. I was talking with a coworker about going to the K conference in Vegas as well. Not sure if it will happen but it sounds like a good time. We have a Vitamix at home and love it, I am sure you will love your juicer too! Enjoy the rest of your break!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete