Home Texas Forever My Shop Mrs Thomas' Class Marriage Motherhood Fur Baby Cassie's Insights Image Map

Friday, October 23, 2015

Spooky BOGO


I posted this awhile back on my Instagram - I am OBSESSED when it starts to become Halloween time! Partly because it leads to Thanksgiving and Christmas. The ER months are definitely my favorite. I've said that in several recent posts. Granted, I am from Oklahoma and sure miss fall weather, I still love the way the air feels, the PSL (I'm a basic white girl I guess, judge me), layering clothing, leggings, and everyone's moods are just so much brighter. 

I have FOUR products in my Teachers Pay Teachers store directed to 2nd-4th grade ELA classrooms. 

Because of that I am going to bring to you: 



The top two are NEW products, that I LOVE. I was having serious withdrawals not being in the classroom on Halloween (maternity leave), but I am going to offer a BOGO. You buy one of these, pick another, buy two, get the other two. 
Just two rules:
1. Please leave feedback 
AND
2. Take pictures and post on Instagram! 
I love seeing my products in action.
Here are the bottom two from last year!


(This page is a freebie on my TPT store!









These are screen shots of my two newest products! 

Just email me at miller.cmarie@gmail.com your name and the product you bought and which one you want for free! Tell all of your friends :) 

Happy Haunting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment